What is Advanced Admin Work?
Advanced Admin Work is work that takes an advanced knowledge of administrative processes, tasks and efficiencies as well as strong experience in project management.
Only available in 5 hour blocks as Advanced projects will require additional time.
Types of Work:
- All tasks included in Basic & Intermediate Admin Work
- Intermediate Business Intelligence - ie. composing data for review through formulas, PivotTable, etc.
- Intermediate process revisions and/or development
- Generating Intermediate to Advanced Presentations
- Project/Workflow Management up to 10 employees/30 projects*
Software Available for Advanced Admin Work:
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Google Docs
- Google Sheets
- Google Slides
- Asana (Only available for single projects to provide visibility in to project status.)
- a 30-45 minute drive from Union Station.
- a 1.5-2 hour commute on public transit from Union Station
Only available Monday to Friday from 8:00AM - 6:00PM and is dependent on my existing availability.
*Client to provide project management software or access to their existing project management software.
Advanced Admin Work
Each hour purchased will be dedicated work towards your task(s) and your task(s) only.
Once your purchase has been made, you will be sent a link where you will provide all information regarding the work needed and upload any supporting documentation.
If work requested is completed in less time than amount of time you've purchased, hours will be rounded to the closest half hour and any unused time will remain in your account for 60 days after initial purchase, after which, they will expire.
If time runs out before the work is complete, the project and any relevant documents, notes, documentation, etc. will be returned at the current status.
If work requested is completed in less time than amount of time you've purchased, hours will be rounded to the closest half hour and any unused time will remain in your account for 60 days after initial purchase, after which, the remaining time will expire.